‘I thought, if I’m going to die, I’m going to write a book first’: Pachinko
author Min Jin Lee
-
Her last novel sold 5m copies and was adapted into a hit series. Nearly 10
years on, the Korean-American author has written another epic. She
discusses a...
My Blog List
-
-
Pretorius breaks Gayle's T20 record score - Lhuan-dre Pretorius breaks Chris Gayle's record for the highest score in a men's T20 match with an unbeaten 188 in a domestic fixture in South Africa.
-
FileZilla Server 1.1.0 - A free, small and fast FTP Server. 2021-10-29
-
Review: Amazon Brings Fitting Room Home with Prime Wardrobe - I'm not stylish, but I do like my T-shirts soft, my sweaters cozy and my jeans to not be scratchy -- all of which is hard to know when shopping online. S...
-
Some Shameless Self Promotion - Sometimes people ask me if I'll ever write a book about storyboarding. I would never want to do that...I enjoy sharing what little I know for free, and I'v...
-
Statins - Brian Clegg gets to the heart of the matter on the benefits or otherwise of one of the most commonly prescribed drugs
-
Major solar energy project operational in western Michigan - TV reports 11,000 solar panels are installed on a 17-acre plot of land just south of Grand Valley State University's main campus in Allendale. Consumers ...
-
Moving to the Google Developers Blog - For the latest news about developing for Google+, please read the Google Developers blog. We’ll post all new announcements about the Google+ API, buttons, ...
-
New Freelance Job Site AwesomeWeb Launches - AwesomeWeb is the latest freelance job site to enter the market. It is a “marriage” of the teams behind 1stWebDesigner and IncomeDiary. They claim Awesom...
-
Less Talk. More Do. - This is the last blog post you'll be seeing here at About.com Gardening. I'll still be here, but the site is getting a long overdue make-over and instea...
-
The Atheist Experience blog is moving! - (Original title: Important changes coming to the blog October 1!) Commence unfounded wild speculation in 3... 2... 1... *Edit*: As the commenters pointed o...
-
New report has good news about sustainable farming - Mark Bittman at the New York Times writes about a new report from the United Nations that debunks the conventional wisdom that it isn’t possible to feed th...
-
Free calling in Gmail extended through 2011 - *(Cross posted from the Gmail blog)* When we launched calling in Gmail back in August, we wanted it to be easy and affordable, so we made calls to the U.S....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
